The Classic Silver Cross Cot Mattress is made and designed in Britain, the reversible quilted mattress features the softest natural fabrics for excellent breathability and comfort. It is water resistant with hypo-allergenic qualities, while the cover simply zips off for washing at 60 degrees.
The classic mattress is hypo-allergenic and includes 190 individual pocket springs provides, flexible, targeted support and will actively respond to your child changing shape. The mattress is designed with TRUE FIT which helps to minimise gaps in the corners of the cot bed thanks to the square sides of the mattress to keep little arms and legs safe.
The mattress is reversible with an easy to remove outer cover which makes washing efficient. The 100% waterproof inner and temperature regulating cover wicks away moisture and promotes airflow and breathability for a fresh and clean sleeping environment. This mattress is finished with delicate charcoal grey piping for that perfect finish.
- 3 year warranty
- Reversible quilted mattress
- Made and designed in Britain
- Measurements: 140cm x 70cm
- 190 individual pocket springs
- Cover zips off for washing at 60 degrees
- Finished with delicate charcoal grey piping
- Water resistant with hypo-allergenic qualities
- 100% waterproof inner and temperature regulating cover
- The mattress is designed with TRUE FIT which helps to minimise gaps in the corners of the cot bed
Delivery + Returns:
- Includes delivery
- Furniture is delivered directly from Silver Cross by Jade Courier
- Once your order is placed, Jade couriers will contact you directly in the first week to arrange delivery
- Please contact our Customer Services team if there is a problem with your delivery, or it arrives damaged
- Please note: this item is non-returnable once the original packaging has been opened
Barcode ean: 5055836910455Boxed weight: 6000 g
Silver Cross was founded back in 1877 by William Wilson, who invented the first baby carriage. Silver Cross has been associated with the Royal Family - the Queen had a pushchair for Prince Charles. Now, the brand has kept their heritage pushchair as-well as creating new modern pushchairs and furniture.