The Silver Cross Premium Cot Mattress is made and designed in Britain and offers ''Dual Care'' with a firmer sleep side for babies aged 0-18 months, and a softer side offering the best support and comfort for little ones aged 18 months and over. This mattress has all of the qualities of the superior mattress but with more enhanced features.
It has a higher number of pocket springs for ultimate baby comfort while the increased moisture-wicking qualities provide a dry and cool micra-climate as your baby sleeps. In addition, this premium mattress offers the anti-allergy and anti-microbial properties, with the ''thermo'' surface staying fresher for longer.
The 220 individual pocket springs provide flexible, targeted support and will actively respond to your child changing shape. The mattress is designed using TRUE FIT to help minimise gaps in the corners of the cot bed thanks to the square sides to keep little arms and legs safe. The heat-regulating technology incorporates dry & cool micro-climate on baby’s skin.
The mattress is reversible with an easy-to-remove outer cover which makes washing efficient. It’s naturally absorbent, ensuring your mattress stays dry and cool, while the smooth fibres make it super soft to the touch. The mattress is finished with delicate charcoal grey piping on each side for that perfect finish.
Natural tencel top: regenerated from Eucalyptus, natural tencel provides great moisture management and a smooth fibre surface.
2 mattress sides:
- Firmer sleep side for babies aged 0-18 months
- Softer side offering the best support and comfort for little ones aged 18 months and over
- 3 year warranty
- Heat regulating
- Made and designed in Britain
- 220 individual pocket springs
- Finished with delicate charcoal grey piping
- Offers two different sides, for different firmness
- Naturally absorbent, ensuring your mattress stays dry + cool
- Easy to remove outer cover that can be machine washed at 60 degrees
- CMHR nursery grade materials - stable and resistant physically and chemically including a special resistance to any deformations
Size + Fit
- Measurements: L140 x W70 x D10cm
Delivery + Returns:
- Includes delivery
- Furniture is delivered directly from Silver Cross by Jade Courier
- Once your order is placed, Jade couriers will contact you directly in the first week to arrange delivery
- Please contact our Customer Services team if there is a problem with your delivery, or it arrives damaged
- Please note: this item is non-returnable once the original packaging has been opened
Barcode ean: 5055836910479Boxed weight: 6000 g
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little ones, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.