Meet Otto, the Sarah & Bendrix Pull Along fun little sausage dog, his body is made of wooden balls connected by a metal string, making his body flexible and wiggle his tail.
- Suitable to use from 1 year+
- Measurements: 27 x 11 x 10cm
- His body wiggles when he is pulled along
- Body is made of wooden balls connected by a metal string
- Made from sustainably sourced beech, in line with EU standards, CE marked
- Perfectly polished natural untreated wood, unvarnished with white painted wheels
About Sarah & Bendrix: Veronika started Sarah & Bendrix at her kitchen table in 2009, creating and selling personalised pictures whilst on maternity leave. In 2013 they introduced wooden toys to the range, and being a Mum to a small child, Veronika was overwhelmed by the amount of choices and was adamant that her little one wouldn't grow up with tons of plastic toys. Sarah & Bendrix comes from a book "The End Of Affair" by Graham Green.
Sarah & Bendrix choose natural, sustainable materials and eco friendly products.
They believe less is more and in quality over quantity, that good design doesn’t have to be complicated and simple is beautiful.
- sku: 39162
- boxed weight: 210 g
Founder Veronika started Sarah + Bendrix from her kitchen table with the belief that children shouldn’t be surrounded by plastic toys. Building her brand with the idea that children can be raised with a smaller selection of toys that truly encourage imagination, creativity and learning. All their toys are handmade from natural, sustainable materials and eco-friendly products and we can’t get enough.