Meet the new Bugaboo Fox pushchair - the ultimate comfort pushchair. It's the perfect pushchair for going outdoors, travelling and shopping - and is always easy to use and smooth to push. The Aluminium with Grey Melange has the lightest push, take this pushchair anywhere, from city streets to snowy trails - the advanced all-wheel suspension and big tyres ensure a smooth yet stable ride for you and your child no matter the surface.
The easy-access underseat basket gives you the option to bring along everything you need. This pushchair features an ultralight frame with a seamless fold that you can easily carry - we love the super-compact fold for stress-free storage.
Car seat compatible: Use the Fox Adapters (sold separately) on your Fox pushchair to add any of the following car seats onto the chassis: BeSafe iZi Go X1, BeSafe iZi Go Modular, Cybex Cloud Q, Cybex Aton 5, Cybex Aton Q (I-size), Cybex Aton M (i-size), Kiddy Evoluna i-Size, Kiddy Evolution Pro2, Kiddy Evoluna i-Size 2, Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix, Maxi-Cosi Pebble, Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, Maxi Cosi Rock & more.
- Beach mode position
- One hand seat adjustability
- Suitable from birth up to 17 kg
- One hand removing seat frame
- Self standing folding in every configuration
- Large front wheels: 8.5 inch, rear wheels: 12 inch
- Central joint suspension & front wheel suspension
- 1 brake pedal without position (ball pen principle)
- 1 piece compact folding & extra compact folding
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point
- Large, easy accessible underseat basket with storage pockets
- Changeable carrycot & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
- Ultralight chassis for easy lifting and carrying; lightweight chassis & seat frame
- Smoothest, most stable ride on all surfaces; central joint & front wheel suspension
- Ultimate comfort for the child; ergonomically designed carrycot & seat, ultimate comfort with padding
- Seamless one-piece fold; self-standing one-piece fold, one-piece fold in every configuration - unexpected compact fold for stress-free storage; 66 x 54 x 19 cm
- High quality, long-lasting materials; strong and robust aluminium tubing (also used for marine & aviation applications)
- Refresh easily to extend the lifecycle; changeable carrycot & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips and wheel caps
What's in the box
- base box including the chassis, seat frame and accompanying hardware, carrycot hardware, wheels, under-seat basket, carry handle and rain cover
- carrycot tailored fabric set including the bassinet fabric and apron
- seat fabric
- sun canopy
- 2 handlebar grips and 1 carry handle grip
- wheel caps set
Measurements & Fabrics:
- Weight: 9.9 kg
- All fabrics are machine washable
- High seat placement: 59 cm from the ground
- Fabrics are made with recycled fabrics; the melange fabrics are 50% made of recycled fabrics, all other colours are 100% made of recycled fabrics
- Sun canopy: Recycled polyester 75D pique teflon finished, recycle polyester canvas 600D
- Seat & Carrycot fabric: Recycled polyester canvas 600D
The most comfortable stroll: Effortless push and agile steering make this Bugaboo pushchair the best in its class. Take it anywhere, from city streets to snowy trails - the advanced all-wheel suspension and big wheels ensure a smooth, stable ride no matter the surface. The chassis is robust and strong, suitable for children up to 17kg. Yet it’s still the most lightweight comfort pushchair on the market (less than 10 kg) making it easier than ever to lift, carry and transport.
Robust and strong, yet utralight and compact: The carrycot and seat are ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort. Spacious size and supportive pillow-top padding mean the child can peacefully sleep while parents are steadily strolling. The frame is robust, but still light so parents can lift and carry it. The pushchair folds up seamlessly in one-piece and can stand on its own when being stored.
Designed to last: As one can expect from a Bugaboo pushchair, the Bugaboo Fox is built with the highest quality materials to ensure it can be used for generations with the same outstanding performance. Its modular design means parents can customise the pushchair to make it their very own - or refresh the look of the pushchair for a new season or a new baby. Mix and match from the many colour choices for fabrics, wheel caps and handlebar grips. Fabrics on the Bugaboo Fox are made with recycled materials.
Mattress: The Bugaboo Fox mattress cover and the aerated inlay of the mattress are detachable and machine washable. The aerated inlay is placed on top of the mattress foam and can be removed by taking off the mattress cover. The mattress foam can be cleaned with a damp cloth. After washing, ensure that all mattress parts are dry and replaced in their original position. The aerated inlay should be placed on top of the foam mattress, please refer to the instruction drawings. Do not use the mattress without the aerated inlay.
Sku: 36500-ALU-GRY Barcode ean: 8717447114499 Boxed weight: 20000 g
Bugaboo has 1 mission – to help families move more freely. Ever since Bugaboo began in 1994, they’ve taken pride in dreaming up game-changing products such as pushchairs, car seats and accessories that help you explore the world around you in unparalleled comfort and unmistakable style.