94% of parents report a better sleep with the Owlet sock.
The Owlet Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
45 day peace of mind Guarantee: Every Owlet Smart Sock comes with a 45-day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your product, you can return it within 45 days of purchase - please contact our customer service team before doing so.
What's in the box
- 3x fabric socks (3 sizes), 1x smart station, 1x smart sock sensor, 1x charging cords, 1x power plug converter & 1x power adapter
- Version 2
- Mint colour sock
- 45 day guarantee
- The sock uses two sensors
- BPA free, latex free & lead free
- Downloadable app (requires wifi)
- Can be used on the left or right foot
- Measurements: L3.5 x W3.5 x H7"
- Requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Right foot: the dome sensor is on the top of the foot
- Left foot: the dome sensor is on the bottom of the foot
- Suitable from birth (6-8lbs) - 18 months (15-25lbs)
- Parents have reported reduced anxiety and improved sleep
- 5 different colour statuses and notifications on the smart station base
- Don't over-tighten the sock, if the strap goes past the velcro - try going down 1 size
- Using Owlet’s app, you can receive notifications and stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on your phone whilst your baby sleeps
- The base station glows green to let you know everything is okay but notifies with lights and sounds if heart rate or oxygen levels leave preset zone
- Please note: the mobile phone does not come with the smart sock
Sizing:sock can be used at different age or weight stages
- Size 1: 0-1 months (6-8lbs)
- Size 2: 1-3 months (8-15lbs)
- Size 3: 3-18 months (15-25lbs)
Smart Station Base: offers parents 5 different colour statuses and notifications
- Blinking green light: getting first heart rate and oxygen readings
- Slow pulsing green light: heart rate & oxygen levels are in range
- White stating light: the smart sock is plugged in and charging
- Red flashing light: heart rate or oxygen levels are outside preset zone (sound notification)
- Blue flashing light: smart sock is disconnected from the base station (lullaby sound)
- Yellow flashing light: smart sock fell off or is poorly placed, of shifted from proper placement (lullaby sound)
- The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller
- The Smart Sock 2 is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The Smart Sock 2 is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines
Barcode ean: 857229006562 Boxed weight: 645 g
94% of parents report a better sleep with the Owlet sock. The Owlet Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate, oxygen levels and sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry. With a 45 day peace of mind Guarantee.