During pregnancy and nursing we know that Mum's always want to stay looking stylish - that's why we love the Storksak Mothers Cocoon in Charcoal. Use this nursing shawl as a scarf, cape, poncho either before, during and after pregnancy - we love that you can wear this to offer Mum's absolute discretion and privacy when breastfeeding.
Made from the most luxurious organic cotton, the Storksak nursing shawl is super soft and gentle for you and your baby’s skin. It's the ultimate, versatile maternity essential that has been designed to be stylish and functional.
The side poppers allow you to transform your look with an easy transition from nursing shawl into a scarf, cape or poncho to wear anytime. Perfect for use during pregnancy, nursing and more, allowing you to cocoon yourself and your baby in this luxuriously soft wrap.
- Side poppers for easy styling
- Measurements approx 190 x 60cm
- Easy to care for: fully machine washable
- Elegant, classic colour; beautifully packaged
- Functional and stylish and discreet during breastfeeding
- Made from luxuriously soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Versatile: multiple ways to wear during pregnancy and beyond, wear as a nursing shawl, scarf, cape or poncho
Looking after your Mother's Cocoon Shawl:
- Dry flat
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Machine wash cool at 30 degrees
Barcode ean: 5060521020531 Boxed weight: 400 g
A place for everything, and everything in its place - that's Storksak’s formula for creating the perfect baby changing bag which does the job wonderfully and looks beautiful too. Choose from a range of leather, cotton or canvas bag in classic styles along with patterned prints, including styles for Dad's too. All Storksak bags can be wipe cleaned inside and out, perfect if there's any spillages. Don't forget, there's also the Storksak Organic Skincare Range. We also offer a free aden + anais swaddle with every changing bag. Choose from either Super Star Scout or Jungle Jam.