The Natruba Bath Toy Peacock in Light Blue is perfect for sensory play, chewing and bath time. It's easy to grip for small hands and the soft natural rubber easily satisfies all stages of sore gums.
Hand-sculpted + hand-painted with safe pigments, this peacock is all-natural, eco-friendly, non-toxic and designed with no valve, which means no mould and bacteria can accumulate inside.
- Easy to grip for small hands
- All-natural, eco-friendly + non-toxic
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates + Nitrosamines free
- Perfect for sensory play, chewing + bath time
- Hand-sculpted + hand-painted with safe pigments
- Soft natural rubber easily satisfies all stages of sore gums
- Designed with no valve, which means no mould + bacteria can accumulate inside
Size + Fit
- Measurements: H8.5 x W8.7 x L7.5cm
Look after me
- Clean before first use
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or direct heat
- Dry after use + keep stored in a clean, dry place
- Natural rubber toys should be cleaned using mildly soaped water + a damp cloth, do not use a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave oven
Please note: each Natruba toy is hand-sculpted + hand-painted, making each product unique. Small errors + variations in details may therefore occur. Colours may also vary, and may become weak or disappear over time, as these are natural pigments.
Barcode ean: 710535559934Boxed weight: 88 g
Natruba is a Danish family-run company that produce fun, safe + chemical-free toys that won’t leave any damaging waste for generations to come. They use non-toxic + safe materials that are environmentally friendly + sustainable.