The Myrtle & Maude Organic Tea in Milk Flow harnesses nature’s power to aid + boost lactation for breastfeeding.
Galactagogue herbs stimulate the production of milk. Galactagogues (translated from the Greek ‘galacto’ for milk and ‘agogos’ meaning flow), which are herbs that stimulate milk production. However, they also found that many galactagogues are also powerful uterine stimulants and may cause contractions, so it’s important not to use them during pregnancy.
Each pouch contains 15 tea bags - make the most of your supply by ensuring that you avoid treating these tea bags like they are single-use. Loaded with herbs, flowers, whole leaves and fruits, be sure to keep refilling your cup and make the most of its bountiful benefits.
- Natural solution
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Biodegradable tea bags
- Certified organic + vegan
- Free from artificial colours + flavourings
- Chamomile to relax + soothe the nervous and digestive system
- Caraway, have the property to stimulate lactation in nursing women
- Aniseed, beneficial for promoting lactation + encouraging healthy breastfeeding
- Fennel seed is a renowned breast milk enhancer + in addition to cumin, an excellent digestive herb
- Nettles + alfalfa leaves have been used since the times of the druids as a nourishing mineral-rich tonic+ to improve the quality + quantity of breast milk
- Fenugreek seeds are a strengthening post-birth tonic stabilising emotions, soothing nerves, helping to replenish energy levels + promoting the production of breast milk
For optimum health and healthy breast milk production, drink up to three cups of lactation blend per day, relax and enjoy.
Size + Fit
- Each pouch contains 15 tea bags
Barcode ean: 634158862465Boxed weight: 30 g
Myrtle & Maude support parents through the early days of pregnancy + beyond with natural and vegan products. The range features the soothing + settling powers of plants + herbs to combat the trials + tribulations of pregnancy. Myrtle & Maude was founded in Yorkshire + started formulating quality organic solutions for people searching for a natural alternative to pregnancy care.