The Merino Kids Cocooi Swaddle in Flint & Light Grey is made from 100% Merino wool, shaped to allow you to adjust the size to fit snug around baby's body, fitting perfectly across baby's chest.
Swaddling is an old age practice of wrapping a blanket around a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement.
- Prevents waking from startle reflex
- Merino has a smooth non-irritant surface
- Helps settle baby + prevent facial scratches
- Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
- Merino stretches to your baby's body shape + holds firmly in place
- Vent function allowing baby to be safely belted into their car seat or buggy
- Creates its own microclimate around the body, regulating baby's temperature
- Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their back
- Merino also breathes, absorbing + releasing moisture in warm conditions + insulating through cooler times
Barcode ean: 9420056106074Boxed weight: 165 g
Merino Kids is the natural choice with their 100% natural baby & toddler sleepwear made from the powerhouse fibre that is Merino wool. Using her background in textile design and knowledge of Merino as a 100% natural wonder fibre, founder Amie created Merino Kids. Merino Kids create softer, safer garments that insulate and breathe better in both hot and cold environments, ensuring young children and babies are perfectly adapted to their sleeping environments.