Once your order is placed, our Customer Service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery time slot - this cot bed will be delivered on a pallet with help from a 2 man team.
The Grey Leander Baby Cot is great to use from birth to around 3 years. We at Natural Baby Shower love the innovative Leander baby bed. We are thrilled to be selling this beautiful piece of furniture, which is newly available in the UK, alongside
Please note:This Cot Bed does not come with a mattress, you will need to purchase either the Organic+7 or Comfort+7 mattress separately. View mattresses here
- Birth to 3 years (approx)
- Surface treated with water-based lacquer
- The bed is manufactured in moulded European beech
- Easily take out the side panels for a older child's bed
- The bed changes form and size according to the child’s needs and age
- Once assembled, the Leander bed measures 120cm x 70cm x 94.5cm
- Assembly instructions
Returns: If you are not happy with your Leander furniture or it is damaged, please contact our customer service team - where we can arrange for it to be picked up - there will be a charge to pick up unwanted furniture. Unwanted furniture must be in an unused condition, in the sealed original packaging including all parts and accessories.
Stig Leander designed the bed to retain a soft, oval expression, deliberately avoiding an angular system of blocks. Thus, he has created a piece of furniture that, available in four attractive and modern colours, combines simplicity and functionality, but is still aesthetically pleasing.
The Leander bed is cleverly designed so your child does not experience drastic changes to their environment which could prove unsettling - the bed is a constant with the ability to be adapted to suit your child's needs as they develop.
- Greenguard is an international standard for varnish safety. It guarantees the chemical safety of the varnish hence the non-toxicity of the product.
- Leander products have Greenguard certificate to avoid that your baby has respiratory disorder due to the glue in our furnitures. It is good for the baby and in favour of the environment.
Furthermore the Leander bed complies with the following safety standards:
- USA: ASTM F1169-03 & F1169-07, 16 CFR1303, CPSIA, JPMA Certification
- Canada: SOR/86-962, CHPA
- Europe: EN71-3, EN716-1
Leander Junior Mattress Extension Piece:
Extension piece to turn the Leander baby bed mattress into a junior mattress available separately.
Sku: 32845-GRY Barcode ean: 5707770501236 Boxed weight: 47500 g
Smooth Danish designs for gorgeous baby furniture, whether you're looking for a crib, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mattress or accessories - it's all here. Choose from contemporary colours such as cool grey and white, create your perfect nursery with Leander furniture. Visit us at our Surrey store to view the Leander cot to junior cot bed and cradle. We offer full demos too.