The Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Mattress is made of durable PU foam known for its elastic and pressure resistant qualities, with grooves on the bottom side to maximise airflow. This firm mattress has a softly padded quilted cotton cover, which is easy to remove, with stretch mesh underneath.
This along with the grooves and perforated bed bottom provide excellent air circulation so that your baby can sleep comfortably. Additionally, it is rolled for compact shipping, making it easy to pack, fit into your car and transport around.
What's in the box
- 1x Foam mattress core
- 1x Mattress cover with zip
- Hypo-allergenic + easy to clean
- Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified
- The mattress is compliant with EN 16890:2017
- Pressure resistant foam for comfortable, safe sleep
- Breathable to give your baby maximum air circulation
- Softly padded, removable, 100% cotton mattress cover
Size + Fit
- Suitable from 3 to 10 years
- Mattress size: L165 x W68 x D10cm
- Compatible with the Stokke Sleepi (not incl.)
Barcode ean: 7040351320009Boxed weight: 4000 g
Norwegian brand Stokke first launched their iconic Tripp Trapp highchair, designed by Peter Opsvik, in 1972 and it continues to be a popular highchair choice with parents around the world. For over forty years they have used their passion for Scandinavian design to create simple, striking strollers and nursery furniture that challenge the ordinary and nurture family bonding. Stokke's aim is to bring children closer to their parents - physically and emotionally - by producing quality, stylish products that are built to last.