Discover the Joolz + Maxi-Cosi Pebble Pro i-Size Car Seat in Black, this car seat embraces your baby, featuring state-of-the-art safety performance and optimal comfort and ease of use from birth to approx. 12 months.
What's in the box
- 1x Car seat
- 1x Removable baby inlay
The Pebble Pro i-Size complies with the latest car set safety regulation "i-Size (R129)" and is recommended for use with the 3wayFix base offering a secure and rigid connection to the vehicle seat and easy click-and-go installation, but can also be installed using the car’s seat belt.
The included baby-hugg inlay offers a better fit and lying position for your newborn for optimal comfort and the impact-absorbing material in the top side wings provides enhanced safety in a side impact collision.
Do I need a base? No, you do not necessarily need to use a base with this car seat, however it is recommended. You can either use your cars seat belt or use the 3wayFix base (sold separately).
Please note: this car seat does not come with the isofix base - if you want an ISOFIX base, you will need to purchase the FamilyFix 3 Base separately.
- i-Size ECE R129
- UPF 50+ sun hood
- Adjustable carry handle
- Comfy leatherette hand grip
- Collaboration with Maxi-Cosi
- Innovative easy-in open harness
- One-handed adjustable harness
- Easy to click on your pushchair with the car seat adapters
- Super soft baby-hugg inlay comfort for the tiniest of babies
- Removable baby-hugg inlay + headrest that grows with your baby
Size + Fit
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Measurements: W44 x L67 x H56cm (handlebar height)
- Compatible with the following Joolz car seats: Aer, Hub, Geo2 + Day+
Barcode ean: 8715688054727Boxed weight: 5300 g
Joolz are passionate about creating the best products while keeping you, your baby and the environment in mind through positive design. Joolz was born around their "positive design" motto. With this motto in mind, Joolz build award-winning, ergonomic, comfortable and stylish pushchairs, car seats and accessories that contribute to a happy lifestyle and planet.