The Stokke® Steps™ Chair Baby Set in Black transforms the Stokke Steps Chair (sold separately) into a comfortable high chair that can be used from approx. 6 months. Safe and secure, the ergonomically designed Baby Set ensures that your baby is seated correctly.
The backplate is adjustable in both height and depth to ensure a perfect custom fit as your child grows. The Stokke Steps Baby Set mounts easily onto the Stokke Steps Chair, tool-free.
What's in the box
- 1x Steps Baby Set harness
- 1x Steps Baby Set back rest
- 1x Steps Baby Set seat with rail
- 5-point harness, for your baby's safety
- Transforms the Steps chair into a comfortable high chair
- Easily attaches onto the Steps chair with a simple click – tool-free
- Toddler tray + cushion accessories for added function are sold separately
- Has an adjustable back position to ensure a proper fit as your baby grows
Size + Fit
- Weight: 1.57kg
- Suitable for baby from approx. six months
Barcode ean: 7040353498027Boxed weight: 2000 g
Norwegian brand Stokke first launched their iconic Tripp Trapp highchair, designed by Peter Opsvik, in 1972 and it continues to be a popular highchair choice with parents around the world. For over forty years they have used their passion for Scandinavian design to create simple, striking strollers and nursery furniture that challenge the ordinary and nurture family bonding. Stokke's aim is to bring children closer to their parents - physically and emotionally - by producing quality, stylish products that are built to last.