The Hevea Crown Pacifier is perfect for little ones between 3-36 months. The round shape pacifier is made from pure natural rubber with a silky touch - as-well as being toxic free and compostable.
The pacifier features unique crown ventilation holes, and an ergonomic butterfly shape that gives space for the nose and chin - which prevents vacuuming around the mouth. If your little one is used to drinking from a bottle, chances are they will love the Crown pacifier with a round teat.
- Toxic free
- Ventilation holes
- Packaging is FSC certified
- Packaging is made from FSC certified paper
- Handcrafted from pure natural rubber with a silky touch
- Ergonomic butterfly shape that gives space for the nose + chin
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
Size + Fit
- Use between 3-36 months
- Measurements: H4 x W8 x D12.5cm
Barcode ean: 5710087143204Boxed weight: 20 g
Hevea crafts beautiful dummies and bath toys that are made from 100% natural rubber from the sap of the hevea brasiliensis tree. Their smooth surfaces are easy to clean and made sustainably with food-grade FDA-approved organic colour pigments.