The HALO SleepSack Sleeping Bag in Grey has been trusted and beloved by American parents for over 20 years. Known for their expertise in safe sleep, HALO created the original SleepSack Sleeping Bag with both safety and comfort in mind. The number 1 choice of over 1,700 US hospitals, this sleeping bag with sleeveless design nestles baby like a soft blanket without the risk of sleep-related dangers
Signature “Back is Best” embroidery is a gentle reminder to place baby in the recommended sleep position. Features an inverted zip for easy nappy changes and a roomy sack design that’s recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as promoting healthy hip development.
The Lullaby Trust
HALO is a proud partner of The Lullaby Trust, an organisation that provides emotional support for bereaved families, promotes expert advice on safer baby sleep and raises awareness of sudden infant death.
- Scratch-free zip covers
- Use over regular sleepwear
- Sleeping bag for safe sleep
- Allows for easy nappy changes
- Premium fabric; no added chemicals
- Sleeveless design to help prevent overheating
- Available in two neutral designs; 100% cotton fabric
- Number 1 choice of American hospitals – now available in Europe
Size + Fit
- TOG: 0.5 (25 - 28 c. Ideal for warmer temperatures)
- 0 - 6 months: 57 x 76cm
- 6 - 18 months: 77.5 x 101.5cm
- 18 - 36 months: 105 x 127cm
Look after me
- Turn inside out and close zip before washing. Machine wash cold with like colours on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Safety Reminder: Always place your baby on their back for sleep. And never place anything in the cot with your baby. No pillows, bumpers, toys or loose blankets.
Barcode ean: 818771046673Boxed weight: 230 g
For over 25 years, HALO’s mission has been to create simple, innovative products that make safe sleep easier for parents - and more comfortable for your baby. The HALO SleepSack has continued to be a category leader and the #1 choice of hospitals, available in over 1,700 nationwide in the US.