The Green People Organic Babies Soothing Nipple Balm is a natural soothing nipple balm for breastfeeding relief, this scent-free nipple balm soothes and protects cracked nipples. Safe to use before, during and after breastfeeding.
Naturally No: SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
- Scent free
- 50ml tub
- 91% certified organic ingredients
- Organic Sunflower, Shea butter & Calendula
- Lanolin-free and suitable for ultra-sensitive skin
- Soothes, nurtures and protects sore, cracked nipples
- Apply as often as necessary. No need to rinse after use
- 100% natural, no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Glides smoothly onto the skin with Calendula to calm soreness
- Contains protective Beeswax which is naturally water-repellent
- Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
- Scent-free and suitable for use before, during and after breastfeeding
Barcode ean: 5034511002937 Boxed weight: 85 g
Founder Charlotte's daughter Sandra had multiple skin allergies including eczema - searching for natural products on the high street, all that was found was synthetic ingredients. Green People was created and doesn't include any phthalates, alcohol, parabens and is not tested on animals.