The Green People Organic Babies Nappy Cream Baby Balm helps protect against dampness that can lead to nappy rash. It will soothe and relieves skin redness, as-well as gently protects and restores the nappy area. The cream repels water, and uses 95% certified Organic ingredients.
- 50ml tub
- 95% certified Organic ingredients
- Soothes and relieves skin redness
- Chamomile, Calendula & Zinc oxide
- Gently protects and restores nappy area
- 100% natural, certified organic goodness
- Repels water to protect against dampness
- Naturally rich in Omega-3&6 and soothing Zinc oxide
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
Naturally No: SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Applying & Care:
- Apply Calming Nappy Cream sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change
- Best kept in a warm room for general use, as beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold
- If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal
Barcode ean: 5034511002517 Boxed weight: 95 g
Founder Charlotte's daughter Sandra had multiple skin allergies including eczema - searching for natural products on the high street, all that was found was synthetic ingredients. Green People was created and doesn't include any phthalates, alcohol, parabens and is not tested on animals.