The FreeRider Muslin in Flax print is soft, light and breathable - it's perfect to use as a multi-purpose cloth. Use as a burp cloth, feeding cover or cover for belly time. Made from 100% Tencel, it is super soft against baby and adult skin - we love that this muslin can be used for lots of different purposes. The Tencel fabric is made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees and is three times softer than cotton.
- Super soft
- Great absorbancy
- Made from 100% Tencel
- Measurements: 75 x 75cm
- Wash on delicates - cold wash at 30 degrees
- Use as an accessory on the FreeRider changing bag (sold separately)
- Silky softness
- Breathable and lightweight
- Eco-friendly & sustainable
- Helps regulate baby's temperature
- Super soft when wiping messy faces
- This fabric is made from the pulp of Eucalyptus trees and is three times softer than cotton
Barcode ean: 604565346544 Boxed weight: 110 g
Striving to encourage an active parent, whilst nurturing the closeness, comfort and growing connection between parent and baby, with a natural touch from sustainable materials. Crafted from pulp of Eucalyptus trees Free Rider wraps’ signature fabric is three times softer than cotton whilst being both extremely lightweight and breathable. You can rest assured knowing that only natural materials touch your baby’s soft skin when wearing these wraps.