The Fred Screw Fit Stairgate with White Wood Panel + Pure White Fittings combines contemporary modern style with uncompromising levels of safety. Made from the highest possible quality materials throughout, the sculpted Poplar wood taken from sustainable forests provides warm, elegantly finished protection in your home.
Details such as the extra sure 2-way magnetic locking system, the at-a-glance visual locking indicators and the FastMount installation system (that make it the quickest + easiest gate of its type to fit correctly), all add up to give you the peace of mind that you need.
This is a no-trip stair gate - ideal for use at the top of staircases: the advantage of fitting to your wall with screws.
Global Alliance for Child Safety
Fred is a proud founding member of the GACS, a voluntary organisation that promotes education as a means to understanding + avoiding everyday hazards in the home, developing safety protocols that will push home safety products to go further than ever before.
- Simple to fit
- Unbeatable design
- Unbelievably practical
- Reassuringly child-proof
- Optional 1-way swing setting
- Gate can swing in either direction
- Use just one hand for opening + closing
- Beautifully carved Poplar wood, soft to the touch
- Bite-proof materials + lick-safe finishes throughout
- Manual 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Elegant, unobtrusive fittings with finger-safe hinges
- Visual colour alert for when the gate is left unlocked
- Gate quickly removed (+ replaced) when not required
- Top quality, strong materials to withstand heavy impacts
- Complies or exceeds the requirements of EN1930, the safety standard for safety barriers including stair gates as well as all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series
Size + Fit
- Height: 77cm
- Adult assembly required
- No trip bar to get in your way
- Fits openings of 75-104cm wide
- Will fit walls with or without standard size skirting boards
- 180 degree mount allows a perfect fit, even where walls are at an angle
Look after me
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Barcode ean: 5712088200023Boxed weight: 2000 g
Fred was founded as a collaborative effort between a father and son team of Danish designers. Wherever possible, Fred products automatically close as a cupboard, drawer or gate is shut. Made using engineered high-performance materials instead of the typical commodity-type plastics found in most safety products.