The Fred Adhesive Multi-Purpose Block in Black/Grey V2 is hugely versatile and the perfect solution for securing single-door cupboards, drawers and household appliances throughout your home.
Global Alliance for Child Safety
Fred is a proud founding member of the GACS, a voluntary organisation that promotes education as a means to understanding + avoiding everyday hazards in the home, developing safety protocols that will push home safety products to go further than ever before.
- Pinch free design
- Bite + choke safe
- Damage free removal
- Made from non-toxic, food-grade material
- Triple action Squeeze-n-Lift locking mechanism
- Complies with safety standard EN16948 for locks + latches
- Complies with all relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series
- Easy for adult hands, but not something the under 2's will manage
- Uses Fred SecureHold adhesive to create a powerful + durable bond
- Fits from the side then across the front of your cupboard, drawer etc. to keep it completely closed at all times
Size + Fit
- Fit above 70cm
- Not to be used on cupboard fronts, hinged edges + ovens
- Recommended for use on cupboard corners, fridges/freezers + drawers
Look after me
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not immerse the product in water
Barcode ean: 5712088200177Boxed weight: 50 g
Fred was founded as a collaborative effort between a father and son team of Danish designers. Wherever possible, Fred products automatically close as a cupboard, drawer or gate is shut. Made using engineered high-performance materials instead of the typical commodity-type plastics found in most safety products.