The Fred Adhesive Lower Drawer Catch 2 Pack in Pure White V2 is hidden out of site and designed particularly for lower drawers or top drawers and cupboards when there is no overhanging worktop. It's a quick, hassle-free fit using adhesive - no screws, no tools, no need to dismantle cupboards and drawers.
Global Alliance for Child Safety
Fred is a proud founding member of the GACS, a voluntary organisation that promotes education as a means to understanding + avoiding everyday hazards in the home, developing safety protocols that will push home safety products to go further than ever before.
- Safer by design
- In-built memory
- Takes seconds to fit
- Damage free removable
- Possible to temporarily remove
- Uses Fred SecureHold adhesive
- Pinch-proof + automatic locking
- Complies with safety standard EN16948 for locks + latches
- Complies with all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series
Size + Fit
- You need space to fit the hook + catch, so Inside your cabinet you'll need a flat surface
- If using a drawer insert you will need a minimum of 40mm space between the top of the insert + the top of the drawer
- For top drawers where there is an overhanging work surface (max. 20mm) you will need to fit the Fred Adhesive Top Drawer Catch
Look after me
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not immerse the product in water
Barcode ean: 5712088200122Boxed weight: 50 g
Fred was founded as a collaborative effort between a father and son team of Danish designers. Wherever possible, Fred products automatically close as a cupboard, drawer or gate is shut. Made using engineered high-performance materials instead of the typical commodity-type plastics found in most safety products.