Please note that all Salt-Water sandals are sold in Salt-Water sizing and not UK sizing - please refer to our sizing guide below.
These gorgeous Pewter Salt-Water Womens Slides Sandals are based on the Classic style with an adjustable front strap but with no ankle strap making it easy to slide on and off. After the huge demand on Rose Gold last year how could we not release our brand new style in this metallic finish? The perfect day-to-night sandal.
- Salt-Water original rubber sole
- Hand stitched and produced in St Louis, Missouri
- Fits shorter and narrower than most other models
- All Salt-Water slides come with rust proof buckles
- Can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash
- Sizing is in Salt-Water sizes, not UK sizes - see more info below
Size + Fit
Please note that our Sun San sandals are sold per the Sun San sizing, they are unfortunately not an exact match to UK sizing, however they are very close. Sun-San do recommend going up 1 size in the Sun-San range and 1 up in the Salt-Water Original range too. If you are an in-between size you may find that only 1 size up will still be roomy enough. For example: a woman that is size UK 7.5 will fit perfectly into Salt-Water size 8.
We do recommend that you print out and use the below general sizing guide to ensure the correct fit. Simply use the print-out to measure your foot. When measuring your feet, allow at least 1cm extra at the front of your foot to get the correct length of shoe size.
This is a general guideline and of course your exact size and fitting will ultimately depend on your personal preference and the overall structure of your foot. Because these are open toed shoes people like to wear them differently (toes close to edge / not close too the edge.):
- The original Salt-Water sandal is very roomy. Fits comfortably wide. Before you put them on for the first time, stretch out the toe straps and gently bend the sole to ease. Best fitted with toes behind the stitch line.
Barcode ean: 000523991359 Boxed weight: 450 g
Classic children and adult shoes that offer durability and comfort that stand the test of time. Created in the 1940’s for a simple answer to leather shortages. Founder Walter Hoy used scrap leather from military boots to create a timeless classic shoe design. Years later the design has stood the test of time to become a cult classic in the USA and world wide. Popular among fashion lovers and spotted on the likes of Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Alexa Chung – and of course NBS customers.