The ergoPouch Sleep Suit Bag 3.5 TOG in Sage converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers. In Sleep Suit mode it's also perfect for little wrigglers + movers who like more leg freedom when sleeping, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed.
Made from Organic Cotton which is breathable and helps your little one maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevents overheating.
- 400 thread count
- GOTS organic cotton
- Grip pads for little walkers
- Fold over cuffs + mitts for cosy hands + feet
- Transitional system - converts from Sleeping Bag to Suit with legs
- Stretchy side panels allow little one to move freely + stay comfortable
Size + Fit
- TOG: 3.5- Suitable for temperatures between 14-21c
- 8-24 months: Length 90 x Chest 33cm - Weight: 8-14kg
- 2-4 years: Length 105 x Chest 35cm
- 4-6 years: Length 120 x Chest 38cm
Look after me
- Gentle cold wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Moderately hot iron
- The Sleep Suit Bag complies with AU, US, UK and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product.
Barcode ean: 9352240011355Boxed weight: 630 g
ergoPouch designs award-winning swaddles, sleeping bags, and sleepsuit bags that are made from breathable and skin-friendly natural fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo, and merino wool. Their materials are all sustainably sourced and ethically manufactured to minimise the impact on the environment, and are available in a number of tog ratings so your little one can sleep snug - whatever the weather. ergoPouch's entire range is also ergonomically designed to aid in hip development, and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip-healthy".