The ergoPouch Jersey Sleeping Bag 0.2 TOG in Grey Marle has been designed for little ones who prefer a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs. We suggest using the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag (sold separately).
We recommend the Jersey Bag if your little one is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Allows for growth spurts + full chest expansion
- 67% bamboo viscose, 28% organic cotton + 5% elastane
- TOG rated so you don’t need to worry about any additional blankets
- Organic cotton promotes breathability + prevents those sweaty feels
- Bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep
- Breathable, lightweight + low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions
Size + Fit
- TOG: 0.2 - perfect for warm rooms (24c+)
- 3-12m: Weight 6-10kg, Height 62-76cm
- 8-24m: Weight 8-14kg, Height 68-92cm
Look after me
- Gentle cold wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Moderately hot iron
- The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in America + is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product
Barcode ean: 9352240008829Boxed weight: 500 g
ergoPouch designs award-winning swaddles, sleeping bags, and sleepsuit bags that are made from breathable and skin-friendly natural fibres such as organic cotton, bamboo, and merino wool. Their materials are all sustainably sourced and ethically manufactured to minimise the impact on the environment, and are available in a number of tog ratings so your little one can sleep snug - whatever the weather. ergoPouch's entire range is also ergonomically designed to aid in hip development, and has been officially recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as "hip-healthy".