The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier Performance Cool Air in Carbon Grey allows parents to wear the carrier in four different positions. A great feature on this carrier is the cool, breathable 3D air mesh panel which keeps your baby cooler for longer.
Want to find out the great things about carrying your little one with an Ergobaby carrier? Have a look at this link on how a baby carrier can change your life: Benefits of Baby Carrying
- Made from 100% polyester
- Ergonomic adjustable seat
- 50+ UPF hood for sleeping & nursing privacy
- Extendable back panel for head & neck support
- Padded waistbelt with lumbar support
- Curved padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Four carry positions including ergonomic forward facing option
- Cool & breathable 3D air mesh panel keeping baby cooler for longer
- Machine washable
- Supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight
- With the unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal 'C' position
- For babies ranging from 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the infant insert (sold separately)
- Free 2 year guarantee
4 Carrying Positions: Forward facing, front facing outwards, hip and back.
4 Positions of Comfort:
- Structured bucket seat: Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved 'C' position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- Extra Wide Waistband:Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- Extendable Back Panel:Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- Padded Shoulder Straps: Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- Sleeping Hood:Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favourite features.
Ages & How to Wear:
- 0-4 months (7-12lbs) - Front/Inward with infant insert
- 4-24 months (12-26.9lbs) - Front/Inward without infant insert
- 5-12 months (14-22lbs) - Front/Outward
- 6-12 months (17.2-26.9lbs) - Hip
- 6-36 months (17.2-33lbs) - Back
The Four Position 360 Cool Air Carrier is the newest addition to our award winning collection. Its breathable 3D Air Mesh lining keeps baby cool year round while its unique, structured bucket seat, padded shoulder straps and wide supportive waistband offer exceptional comfort and ergonomics in all carry positions, including a forward facing option.
Ergobaby warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship. They stand behind all of their products and will either repair or replace, free of charge during the first 24 months after purchase, any Ergobaby product. Proof of purchase will be requested and the product must be returned for warranty service. If you have a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team.
Please note: This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product which was sold by an authorized retailer.
Warranty Coverage does not extend to damage caused by misuse or any use of the carrier that is not in accordance with the instructions stated in the manual. Warranty coverage does not extend to any carrier that has been modified from its original construction in any way. Different or additional warranty rights may exist in the purchaser’s jurisdiction.
Barcode ean: 8451970588715Boxed weight: 1000 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close.