The new and improved Ergobaby Easy Snug Infant Insert in Original Natural is ideal to pop into your baby carrier once little one has arrived. Use this insert for newborns from 7-12lbs (3.2 - 5.4kg) up to 6 months. The soft, infant insert cushion works with many Ergobaby carriers including Original 3 position and 4 position 360, we recommend this insert to support growing babies.
The Cool mesh is designed to help keep baby cool - perfect for warmer climates. The Infant Insert provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. Lay your little one on the back panel and seat them comfortably, cozy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned.
- Newborn to 6 months - 7-12lbs
- Machine washable
- Shell is 100% polyester mesh
- Lining & trim is 100% cotton
- Optional side straps to securely attach insert to baby carrier
- The best comfort and support - a cozy transition to the world from the womb
- Acknowledged as a hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- For use with the following Ergobaby carriers: 3 position Original/ Performance and 4 Position 360
- Ergonomic infant positioning with M-shape leg position, C-curved spine, and baby close enough to kiss
- Must use with babies (3.2-5.4 kg) or babies more than 5.4kg. but younger than 4 months or without strong and consistent head and neck control
- Infant Insert Pillow can be used alone for older babies (4-6months) who still need a little boost to comfortably sit in the carrier
Cozy transition to the world from the womb:
- Cushioned contours for extra thigh, head and neck support
- Padded back panel for spinal support
- Pillow supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Fan-shaped design with carrier attachments for easy use and airflow
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
Barcode ean: 8451970615213Boxed weight: 455 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close. Which carrier is right for you? Click here for more info.