The Ergobaby Adapt Cool Mesh Carrier in Onyx Black is a lightweight and breathable version of the Ergobaby Adapt carrier. Designed with a full body panel of flexible yet durable mesh fabric, it's the perfect baby carrier for the warmer months.
Use the Ergobaby Adapt Cool Mesh from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs) and you don't need an insert. It's been made with durable yet soft 3D Air Mesh fabric to keep baby and you cooler. There are extra-padded crossable shoulder straps and lumbar support waistbelt, which offers a level comfort for parents.
The Adapt carrier has been acknowledged as a 'hip healthy' product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Machine washable
- No infant insert needed
- Made from 100% polyester
- Use from newborn to toddler (7-45lbs)
- Mum's can breastfeed whilst wearing the carrier
- Cushioned and foldable head and neck support
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy (UPF 50+)
- 3 ergonomic carry positions: Front-Inward, Hip and Back carry positions
- Full body panel of flexible yet durable mesh fabric, keeps baby and parent cool
- Ergonomic bucket seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage
- Long-wearing comfort for parents with even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Padded, cushy shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front (adjustable 28 ¾ in - 48 ¾ in / 73 cm -124 cm)
- Lumbar support waistbelt (26 in - 55 in / 66 cm - 140 cm), can be worn low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening
- The Adapt carrier has been acknowledged as a 'hip healthy' product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Ergobaby warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship. They stand behind all of their products and will either repair or replace, free of charge during the first 24 months after purchase, any Ergobaby product. Proof of purchase will be requested and the product must be returned for warranty service. If you have a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team.
Please note: This warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product which was sold by an authorized retailer.
Warranty Coverage does not extend to damage caused by misuse or any use of the carrier that is not in accordance with the instructions stated in the manual. Warranty coverage does not extend to any carrier that has been modified from its original construction in any way. Different or additional warranty rights may exist in the purchaser’s jurisdiction.
Barcode ean: 8451970622211Boxed weight: 880 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close.