Help little ones learn to look past their appearance and teaches children to understand that the imperfect shapes do not reduce the benefits of these fruits and vegetables - they will learn to reduce food waste. It also helps enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The set includes a knife and 5 fruits & vegetables that can be chopped in half: apple, pear, carrot, tomato and cucumber.
What's in the box
- 1x wooden knife
- 5x wooden fruits & vegetables
- Suitable from 13-18 months
- Stick them back together with the velcro
- Use the wooden knife to cut the fruits & veg in half
- Comes with: apple, pear, carrot, tomato and cucumber.
- Helps with: fine motor, imagination, social and language skills
Sku: 40559 Barcode ean: 8854740034953 Boxed weight: 510 g
Where play time becomes educational and eco-friendly. Created in 1981, Plan Toys makes award-winning, environmentally-friendly, natural wooden toys from recycled rubber plants that are no longer able to produce latex. Champions of sustainable principles in all stages of production, Plan Toys are doing their business the ‘sustainable way’ to create imaginative, educational and colourful toys. All the while, showing kids (and parents) that going green can be just as fun.