From the Endangered Close range.
The Close Potty Training Pant in Red Panda design has been designed for the easy transition from nappy to potty - made to look and feel like grown up pants. They allow little ones to feel the wetness, and are easily pulled up or down.
Unlike 'normal' pants, this training pant has a little extra help hidden inside. tucked away out of sight is a combination of absorbent and waterproof materials to help minimise the mess of any accidents.
Pop-in training pants are designed to absorb one toddler sized wee, giving you a little more time and fewer accidents on the journey to potty independence.
Why coolpass? Coolpass is a specially designed fabric made with a fast wicking fast drying (polyester) yarn, this means that liquid is drawn up very quickly and effectively into the absorbent panel. This material is great and so convenient when it comes to washing, it air dries incredibly fast making it a great option for those who don't have any outdoor drying space.
- Wash with similar colours
- Can be pulled up and down easily
- Will absorb one medium sized toddler wee
- Designed to look and feel like grown up pants
- Rustle-free materials allow little ones to feel the wetness
- Four pants should be more than enough to see parents through to potty training independence
- Endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats
- Close is proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection
- Core is 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Waterproofing: PU coated Polyester
- Outer layer: 65% Polycotton, 35% Cotton
- Inner layer: 100% Polyester (fast wicking & fast drying)
Sku: 39055-S Barcode ean: 5060461257677 Boxed weight: 100 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.