From the Endangered Close range.
The Close Single Bamboo Popper Nappy in Parrot print is perfect for those looking for an alternative to disposable nappies, still easy to use but harder for little hands to undo.
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable popper nappy in +bamboo has poppered tabs for a snug fit around baby every time, with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes.
- Birth to potty nappy grows with baby 7 lbs - 35lbs
- Bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
- Sizeless– adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
- Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend/ Outer shell: 100% polyester PU coated
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy popper fastening for quick one step changes
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats
- Close is proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection
Sku: 39206-PAR Barcode ean: 5060461257882 Boxed weight: 190 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.