From the Endangered Close range.
The Close Bib Stage 1 in Cheetah print is perfect for those early newborn days. The print side repels stains and is wipeable - every parents dream. The soft fleecy side will soak up all those dribbles and spills too.
The stage 1 bib can be used from birth and is easy to care for as it can be simply wiped clean. The bib also has two poppers on the side, making it easy for parents to pop on but difficult for little one to remove.
- Easy + practical
- 2 poppers on the side
- Print side repels stains
- Soft fleecy side will soak up dribbles + spills
- Unique Polyester Laminate with TPU Membrane
- Patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof + wipeable
- Clever reversible design with waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
Size + Fit
- Use from birth to 6 months
Look after me
- Machine washable at 40c
- Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
Close Parent are proud to support the WWF through their 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from their endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
Barcode ean: 5060461259831Boxed weight: 35 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.