The Charlie Crane KIMI Baby Bed in Hazelnut is a beautiful and modern styled bed. There are no bars so your little one can see the world around them without hindrance and they won't hurt themselves by getting their leg or arm stuck.
The KIMI is made of raw beech wood without any treatment that has been very finely sanded and is wonderfully soft to the touch.
When your little one is ready to sleep in a bed without protection, you can remove one of the sides of the bed to transform it into an open bed. You will be able to use your KIMI as a bed until your little one is 4/5 years old and even beyond since you can use it as a sofa bed.
What's in the box
- 1x birch plywood bed base
- 1x cocoon
- 4x arches + 4 legs in raw beech
- 1x bag of hardware
- 6x laces, 6.50 m long, Desert colour
- 1x user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- Delivered without a mattress
- Made of raw beech wood without any treatment
- Extra simple assembly using the supplied Allen key
- Complies with European standards EN716-1:2017+AC:2019 & EN716-2:2017
Size + Fit
- Weight: 13.8kg
- Bed base height: 16cm
- Height of the sides of the bed: 75cm
- Measurements for the bed: L130 x W76 x H75 cm
- Mattress measurements needed: 120 x 66 x H 8 cm ( available separately)
Look after me
- Detachable fabric is machine washable at 40c
Barcode ean: 3760287004456Boxed weight: 13800 g
Charlie Crane is a Paris-based designer of stylish nursery furniture - most notably, their sleek baby rockers and contemporary cribs. Their timeless, beautiful designs suit any household and budget, and their use of natural, high-quality curved wood ensures your little one's safety at all times. Charlie Crane strives to craft easy to assemble, high-quality products that provide comfort and security for your little one without looking out of place in modern homes.