The new and improved Ergobaby Easy Snug Cool Air Infant Insert in Mesh Grey is ideal to pop into your baby carrier once little one has arrived. Use this insert for newborns from 7-12lbs (3.2-5.4kg) up to 6 months. The soft, infant insert cushion works with many Ergobaby carriers including Original 3 position and 4 position 360.
The Cool mesh is designed to help keep baby cool - perfect for warmer climates. The Infant Insert provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. Lay your little one on the back panel and seat them comfortably. Cosy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned.
- Lining + trim is 100% cotton
- Shell is 100% polyester mesh
- Padded back panel for spinal support
- Pillow supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Cushioned contours for extra thigh, head + neck support
- Optional side straps to securely attach insert to baby carrier
- Fan-shaped design with carrier attachments for easy use + airflow
- The best comfort + support - a cosy transition to the world from the womb
- Acknowledged as a hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Ergonomic infant positioning with M-shape leg position, C-curved spine + baby close enough to kiss
Size + Fit
- Use from newborn to 6 months
- For use with the following Ergobaby carriers: 3 position Original/Performance + 4 Position 360
- Suitable for babies more than 12lbs, but younger than 4 months or without strong + consistent head + neck control
- Infant Insert Pillow can be used alone for older babies (4-6 months) who still need a little boost to comfortably sit in the carrier
Look after me
- Machine washable: cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle
- Dry on delicate cycle + remove when seams are still damp to air dry
Barcode ean: 8451970615411Boxed weight: 455 g
Ergobaby revolutionised how we carry babies with their innovative and ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. With her background in design, founder Karin Frost, set about designing a baby carrier that was both comfortable and easy to use, but also had ergonomics at the heart of the product design. Ergobaby carriers give parents the freedom to enjoy life's big and small adventures, all while keeping baby close.