The BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Cover in a windproof cover for BabyBjörn baby carriers - ideal to use on chilly days. Perfect when you want to use your baby carrier in wet, cold and windy weather. The outer fabric is water resistant and windproof, and the soft fleece lining keeps your baby warm and cosy on chilly days.
You can use the cover when babywearing in either the facing-in or facing-out position. It also features an updated design and a button that allows you to adjust the size of the cover to suit a smaller baby.
You can easily lift your baby out of the baby carrier without removing the cover. The hood is detachable and reversible, so you can use the cover in either the facing-in or facing-out position.
- Removable hood
- Button for easy adjustment
- Soft and cosy fleece lining
- Fits all baby carriers from BabyBjörn
- The cover is made of 100% polyester
- Use from newborn and up to approx 2 years
- Windproof cover that protects against the cold
- Water-resistant and windproof material that breathes and keeps your baby warm and cosy in wet, cold and windy weather
- All fabrics in this product are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- You can use the cover when you’re babywearing on your front in either the facing-in or facing-out position
All materials are kind to your child’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. That’s important to us.
Machine wash the cover for baby carrier at 40c with similar colours. We recommend that you use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
Barcode ean: 7317680281562 Boxed weight: 370 g
Born in Sweden from 1 families dream to make parenting that little bit easier. BabyBjorn design simple, intelligent and functional childcare products that have gained them worldwide recognition. We love BabyBjorn because they are dedicated to making a difference to families by simplifying daily life by constantly looking for new solutions and improvements with safety and quality in mind.