The Bumbleride Cold Weather Footmuff in Matte Black is an essential accessory for any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates.
The micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles creating a warm, soft layer to keep your little one super snug. The exterior fabric is made from durable polyester creating a weather-resistant shell.
The simple design gives you the option of being fully enclosed for colder days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months.
- rPET micro-fleece material
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric + padding
- Universal design 3 or 5pt harness compatible
- made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Weather-resistant exterior C-0 DWR (PFAS, PFOS and PFOA free)
- A dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
Size + Fit
- Suitable for infants + toddlers
- Measurements: L58-86 x W33 x H13cm
- Compatible with all Bumbleride stroller models
The Bumbleride Cold Weather Footmuff is a sustainable choice for eco-conscious parents. The interior fabrics are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and the exterior is made from a durable polyester creating a weather-resistant shell, perfect for keeping your little one warm and comfortable.
Barcode ean: 850018348270Boxed weight: 1000 g
Bumbleride designs purpose-built strollers that are durable, safe and nurture the needs of your child and the environment, perfect for eco-conscious parents that lead an active lifestyle. Bumbleride Era, Indie, Indie Twin and Speed pushchairs all boast beautiful fabrics that are made with 100% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles and are designed in-house from the ground up with the collective feedback of real parents, allowing you to get out and do what you love from day one.