The Close Caboo Lite Baby Carrier in Alloy is the perfect option for newborns and it’s lighter to wear and store - making it ideal for summer time. With it's soft, supportive and lighter fabric, this award-winning Caboo lite baby carrier is extremely comfortable to wear and easy to use, with no tying or buckles. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth.
The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders whilst the reinforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles. It has multiple hands-free positions, including discrete seated support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies.
The straps support your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying.
- One size fits most
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- Made from 70% cotton and 30% polyester
- Less fabric for a lighter, cooler carrying experience
- Soft, wide, comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S for safe carrying
- Wrap contains new intricate camo print pointelle design
- Easy to adjust - simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back
- Multiple hands free carrying options including hip position for older babies
- No tying required
- Baby is held in the best M position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Supports baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
Barcode ean: 5060461258070Boxed weight: 680 g
Simple products for parents who appreciate for wonderful materials, simple parenting and good ideas. It all started back in 2004, two mums got together; one with a passion for baby wearing and the other a love of cloth bottoms. Close has since become parents go-to for wonderfully made, colourful reusable nappies, swim clothing and baby carriers.