The MORI Wooden Rattle Ring in Multi is made from natural FSC Beechwood, this little Wooden Rattle Ring is safe for babies and is durable too. It's designed to stimulate the senses and encourage fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and is very easy to grip or shake for little hands.
- Easy to grip + shake
- Soft edges safe for little ones
- Painted using non-toxic paints
- Made from FSC natural beechwood
- Promotes good hand-eye coordination
- 100% recyclable packaging + printed with vegetable inks
Size + Fit
- Rattle diameter: 8.5cm
- Suitable for use from birth
- Characters measurements: H5 x W4.5 x L1cm
Look after me
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth + do not immerse in water
- Remove all packaging before giving to a baby + check product regularly for signs of wear + tear
Barcode ean: 5056232776133Boxed weight: 150 g
MORI expertly craft beautiful, super-soft baby clothing and accessories using a signature blend of organic cotton and bamboo. Their collection has been thoughtfully designed using sustainably sourced fabrics and manufactured in trusted factories, making them kind to the planet and to your little one’s delicate skin. MORI was born in 2015 with the passion of creating the cosiest and highest quality products to help welcome babies in to the world and beyond with a gentle touch.