The beach theme Desert Palm print Sleepyhead Grand Pod is ideal for your little one to lay, cuddle, sleep and lounge in, it's the ultimate multi-functional safe sleeping and lounging pod. Soft and comfortable to lay in, there's also a built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails - allowing young children to settle more easily in a bigger bed.
This Sleepyhead Grand Pod is super handy to travel with - whether staying at a relatives or you're travelling. We love how you can change the pod cover to suit your room, mood and style - it's always a good idea to have a spare cover just in-case there are any accidents.
The Sleepyhead Grand Pod is also ideal for bed transitioning, give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds. It also fits perfectly in most cribs - with built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails.
All of the materials used in and on the Sleepyhead Grand Pod are breathable for baby, hypoallergenic and washable - not to mention non-toxic, free from phtalates and heavy metals.
Desert Palm: Inspired by coastal shots of world-renowned travel photographer Marina Vernicos - using state of the art digital printing technology.
- Use from 8-36 months
- Lightweight + portable
- Recreates the womb
- Reduces startle reflex
- Ideal for bed transitioning
- Offers excellent air-permeability
- Free from phtalates + heavy metals
- Super soft and snug for baby to lay in
- Reduces the risk of flat head syndrome
- Designed in Sweden and made in Europe
- Built-in, air-permeable bumpers that act as bed rails
- Materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic
- Cover is made from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Filling is made from 100% polyester Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified
- Baby can sleep, rest, play in the Grand pod along with being suitable for nappy changing
Easy Crib to Bed Transition:
The Sleepyhead Grand helps ease the transition from crib to toddler or big kid bed. The built-in, air-permeable bumpers act as bed rails, and give little ones a snug sense of security in their newer, bigger beds.
Facilitates Tummy Time:
The Sleepyhead Pod is the perfect spot for your little one to lay on their tummy, the rounded bumper helps to prop up baby when placed under their arms. Tummy time helps develop neck strength and helps teach them how to develop motor skills.
Reduces Startle Reflex:
Startle or “moro” reflex is a natural reflex for babies between birth and 6 months, it may only last a few seconds but some babies can startle themselves awake during sleep. Sleepyhead can help prevent little one's from waking up when they have the startle reflex, due to the unique shape and positioning of the sides and the cushioning effect of the dock.
Reduces Risk of Flat Head Syndrome:
Positional plagiocephaly ( Flathead Syndrome) is a result of a baby lying on one side of the head more than the other. The mattress on all Sleepyhead pods is a soft thermobonded fibre wadding plate with an amazing bearing capacity to relieve pressure on the head. The fibres of the surrounding bumpers on each dock gives great support and can function as a positioning prop, enabling you to alternate baby's resting position from back to either side.
Testing + Certifications (in the US, Canada and EU):
- REACH compliant
- Free from phtalates
- Free from FR treatment
- Free from heavy metals
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Air permability according to BS4578 (UK)
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN) compliant
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1 (EU)
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse’
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- ASTM D3574-08 Indentation Force Deflection test (US) proves high support factor
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
Barcode ean: 7394322271693 Boxed weight: 3200 g
Sleepyhead pods are the ultimate multi-functional pods for babies and toddlers, use them for sleeping, lounging, playing, nappy changing and bed transitioning. Designed in Sweden and created in Europe using OKEO-TEX standard certified materials, including 100% cotton. These pods are breathable, hypoallergenic, super soft and stylish too - loved by experts and Mum's, including actresses Kourtney Kardashian and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Change covers and add accessories to create your own style pod. Deluxe+ pod - use from newborn to 8 months + Grand pod - use from 8 - 36 months.
"We absolutely love the Sleepyhead Grand Pod and couldn’t recommend it enough to parents looking to transition from co-sleeping or a cot to a toddler bed."