We love these award-winning Babiators Sunglasses for babies and kids, designed as stylish aviator sunglasses for adventurous and fashionable tots. Babiators’ aviator sunglasses are made out of flexible rubber frames that are virtually indestructible: they won’t break when you bend or twist them. The lenses are also impact- and shatter-resistant and offer 100% UV protection from the sun.
What Size Do I Need?
- Junior: 6 months - 3 years (Junior sunglasses fit most babies and toddlers ages)
- Kids: 3 - 7+ years (Kids sunglasses fit most children ages)
- The fit will vary by child, depending on their head size. If you feel like your child may be between sizes, we would recommend ordering a size down
Babiators come with an amazing guarantee - they are the only children’s sunglasses brand to offer a Lost & Found Guarantee: if a child’s Babiators are lost or broken within one year of purchase, Babiators replaces them.
Babiators are a favourite with celebrity kids (children of The Kardashians, Sarah Jessica Parker and Neil Patrick Harris to name a few) so your little one will be in good company.
- Durable, flexible rubber frames
- 100% UVA and UVB protection from the sun's harmful rays
- Impact and shatter-resistant lenses
- GUARANTEED against loss or breakage for 1 year (please register on Babiators website within 30 days of purchase)
Lost & Found Guarantee: If your child's Babiator sunglasses are lost or broken within one year of purchase, Babiators will send you a free replacement (all you pay is shipping.). Just register on Babiators website within 30 days of purchase using the UPC code (12 digit number above the box's bar code).
Boxed weight: 100 g
Virtually indestructible cool sunglasses for kids with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Babiators are on a mission to protect kids' eyes while they're out exploring this awesome world. Babiators are high-quality, durable, and virtually indestructible frames and lenses that look awesome too.
“It's so fab to know that the Babiators are 100% UV protected. This makes it a lot easier to go out in the sun and feel at ease that Emilia has the best eye protection possible and of course they actually fit, which is usually so difficult to find.”